Terms of Service
Last Updated: 18 September, 2022
1. This website is operated by Your Virtual Legal Counsel (“YVLC”).
2. The Bar Council of India does not permit advertisement or solicitation by advocates in any form or manner.
3. By accessing this website (https://yvlc.legal/), including the whole or any part of the web pages located at the Website, layout of this website; individual elements of this website's design; underlying code elements of the website; or text, sounds, graphics, animated elements or any other content of this website (collectively, “Website”) or by using any other marketing materials (such as info sheets, newsletter, guides, eBooks or emails) we make available to you through our Website, social media, via email or any other online channels (“Online Services”), you are deemed to accept the following terms and conditions and acknowledge and confirm that you are seeking information relating to YVLC of your own accord and that there has been no form of solicitation, advertisement or inducement by YVLC or its members. If you do not accept these terms and conditions, you must refrain from using the Online Services and the Website.
4. The content of this Website is for informational purposes only and current at the time of publication, it should not be interpreted as soliciting or advertisement. No material/information provided on this Website should be construed as legal advice. YVLC shall not be liable for the consequences of any action taken by relying on the material/information provided on this Website.
5. YVLC may offer to provide you with initial consultations, documents or legal health checks via our Website or a third-party website that we are affiliated with which may include documents or advice that we provide via social media/online services or accounts like Instagram, WhatsApp, Clubhouse. If you book a consultation, generate a document, receive advice from our social media/ online services, or otherwise engage with YVLC using links provided on our site, you acknowledge and agree (as a binding contractual agreement between you and YVLC) that all information you receive from us is intended to provide general information in summary form on legal and other topics. It does not constitute legal (or other) advice and should not be relied upon as such.
8. YVLC makes no representations about the suitability, reliability, timeliness, comprehensiveness and accuracy of the information, services and other content contained on this Website. The content on this Website is provided by YVLC in good faith on an "as is" basis for general information purposes only and is not intended to constitute or substitute legal or other professional advice. It should be noted that such information can rapidly become out of date. You must make your own assessment of the information and rely on it wholly at your own risk. YVLC may, from time to time, change or add to this Website without notice. However, we do not undertake to keep this Website updated. YVLC is not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on this Website or if that information is not up-to-date.
9. The applicability of the legal content on this Website is limited to the jurisdiction, legislation or regulation as specified therein, it may differ from the legislation or regulation that you may be subject to in your jurisdiction.
10. YVLC makes no warranties or representations about this Website, or any content contained therein, and will not be responsible to you or any third party for any direct or consequential loss suffered in connection with the use of this Website or any Online Services. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we exclude any liability that may arise due to your use of our Website or any Online Services and/or the information or materials contained therein. You agree to indemnify us for any loss (including but not limited to loss of profits, interest, data, business revenue, anticipated savings, business or goodwill) or liability arising out of your use of this site or the Online Services.
11. This general disclaimer is not restricted or modified by any specific warnings and disclaimers elsewhere on this Website.
12. This Website is the copyright property of YVLC, and all rights are reserved. You are provided with access to it only for your personal and non-commercial use. You may not, in any form or by any means: (i) adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, transmit, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Website; or (ii) commercialise any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Website, without our written permission.
13. All rights in this Website and the content on this Website including copyright, design rights, patents, inventions, know-how, database rights, trademarks, source codes and any other intellectual property rights in any of the foregoing are reserved to YVLC and/or their content and technology providers.
14. All trade names, trademarks, service marks and other product and service names and logos (the "Marks") displayed on the Website are proprietary to their respective owners and are protected by applicable trademark and copyright laws. These Marks may be registered or unregistered marks of YVLC or others.
15. Nothing contained on the Website should be construed as granting any licence or right of use of any other person's or entity's trademark which is displayed on this Website without their express permission.
16. You may not remove, change or obscure the Marks or any notices of proprietary rights on any content of this Website.
17. This Website may contain links to other websites solely for your convenience only and may not remain current or be maintained. YVLC does not endorse, recommend or approve of any information, products or services referred to on such linked sites and assumes no responsibility for the contents of any other website to which this Website offers links.
18. You may not link the homepage or any other parts of this Website without prior written consent from YVLC.
19. Unless stated otherwise on this Website, YVLC has (i) no relationship with the owners or operators of those linked websites; and (ii) no control over or rights in those linked websites.
21. If you express interest in products or services through your use of this Website and Online Services, you consent to YVLC sending electronic communications in relation to your specific requirements to electronic addresses which you have provided to YVLC. This includes electronic communications about YVLC’s products and services and the products and services of third parties that YVLC may collaborate with in order to fulfil your specific requirements.
22. Your use of the Website and these terms and conditions and any dispute, controversy, proceedings or claim of whatever nature arising out of or in any way relating to these terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Indian law and the courts of Goa shall have exclusive jurisdiction to resolve any disputes between us relating to these terms and conditions.